4:15 PM ET, November 15, 2009
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
• After struggling to a 3-0 score at halftime, the offenses combined for 21 fourth-quarter points.
• Aaron Rodgers threw only one touchdown pass for the first time since Week 2, but recorded a rushing touchdown for the second straight week.
• Tony Romo threw a touchdown and an interception after tossing just one interception over his previous four games combined.
• The Cowboys are limited to seven points after averaging over 30 in the previous four games.
• The loss snapped a four-game win streak for the Cowboys, while the Packers avoided a three-game losing streak.
-- ESPN Stats & Information
Romo threw a touchdown pass to Williams with 38 seconds left, avoiding a shutout. ... Phillips said Colombo would likely have surgery Monday but wasn't necessarily out for the season. ... Packers LG Daryn Colledge left the game with an ankle injury but was able to return.
Team Stat Comparison
Passing 1st downs
Rushing 1st downs
1st downs from penalties
3rd down efficiency
4th down efficiency
|Yards per play||4.8||4.2|
Yards per pass
Yards per rush
|Red Zone (Made-Att)||1-3||2-2|
|Defensive / Special Teams TDs||0||0|
|FG||0:02||Mason Crosby 48 Yard Field Goal is Good|
Drive info: 5 plays, 20 yds, 0:42
|TD||13:17||Aaron Rodgers 1 Yard Run (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 15 plays, 80 yds, 8:36
|TD||10:53||Spencer Havner 2 Yard Pass From Aaron Rodgers (Mason Crosby Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 3 plays, 3 yds, 0:52
|TD||0:42||Roy Williams 9 Yard Pass From Tony Romo (Nick Folk Kick is Good)|
Drive info: 11 plays, 63 yds, 2:39