- Former Alabama guard Lacey chooses NC State
- Hornsby, son of musician, transfers to LSU
- Penn St. G Marshall to stay in college, transfer
- Here I am: Hermann era begins at Rutgers
- Seagears returns to Rutgers, won't transfer
- Greenberg revives coaching career in Israel
- Arizona's Miller signed through 2017-18 season
- UConn assistant Blaney done after 43 years
- Funeral services for Miami (Ohio) coach Coles
- UConn qualifies academically for postseason
- Ex-athletes sue firm over online photo sales
- Toledo signs coach Kowalczyk through 2019
- Rankin: A look at 2014 recruiting in Big Ten
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOGS
COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAM NEWS
THE NCAA TOURNAMENT AT 75
Who's the best national championship team of all time? From Oregon in 1939 to Kentucky in 2012, we rank all 74 NCAA champions. The champs »
• Ultimate Bracket: Best games in each round »
• Garber: A walk down title memory lane »
• Top 75 moments in tournament history »
• Woj's No. 1 moment | Katz/Greenberg
• Top 75 players » | Gene Woj: Picking No. 1
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg | Your top 25? »
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL BLOG NETWORK
DeAndre Kane writes farewell letter (6/17, 4:00 PM ET)
Did Mark Emmert miss his moment? (6/17, 1:59 PM ET)
Path to the Draft: Top 10 from the Big Ten (6/17, 11:00 AM ET)
WAY-TOO-EARLY 2013-14 PREVIEW
Kentucky remained No. 1 in Jason King's Top 25, but there are a number of changes elsewhere. What do Andy Katz and Dick Vitale think? Who are the returnees and freshmen you should keep an eye on? Read on to get an early look.
• ESPN.com's revised Top 25 | Katz's rebuttal
• Joe Lunardi's Bracketology | Debate: UK or UL?
• Vitale Top 40 | Gasaway: UK's challengers
• King's Court: 10 things to watch in 2013-14
• Brennan: All-American picks | Fran's take
• Watercooler: Freshmen buzz | Fresh Impact
• Chances of a Final Four repeat | Sleepers
• O'Neil: Thought this season was good? Just wait
• Podcast: Katz/Greenberg/Izzo early preview
The NCAA's judge-and-jury precedent
With Michael Dixon seeking a waiver to play immediately at Memphis, last year's unfortunate judge-and-jury precedent by the NCAA in the Dez Wells appeal leaves the organization with little choice.
The wait was well worth it for Kansas
Andrew Wiggins maintained a clandestine approach to his recruitment, but there's nothing secret about the 2014 potential of his choice: Kansas is right back in the driver's seat.
Anthony Evans earned his shot at FIU
Florida International's new coach Anthony Evans was hired after working wonders at Norfolk State. It wasn't easy to get that opportunity to move up in the coaching ranks.
Dooley wants to keep Eagles flying
After a decade at Kansas, Joe Dooley is finally back in charge of a program -- and a program that captured the hearts of fans across the country just two months ago: Florida Gulf Coast.
ODU's American-made man
Jeff Jones had a mostly successful run at Virginia, but the nature of the business led to his firing. After more than a decade at American, Jones has a new challenge at Old Dominion.
ANDY KATZ'S 3-POINT SHOT
2014 CLASS RANKINGS
2014 ESPN 100
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg talk to Rick Pitino about his fishing trip and what's next for Louisville. Plus, Sean Miller discusses his players trying out for Team USA.
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg talk to Kansas head coach Bill Self, former Kentucky Wildcat Nerlens Noel and former Michigan Wolverine Tim Hardaway Jr.
Play Podcast Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg discuss the early entries for the 2013 NBA draft, their offseason top 25 and talk to Michigan State's Tom Izzo
Play Podcast Scott Van Pelt and Ryen Russillo talk about Mike Krzyzewski's announcement that he'll return to coach Team USA in the Olympics and discuss the ramifications that this announcement will have in the world of college basketball.
Play Podcast Andy Katz gives his take why top recruit Andrew Wiggins chose to attend Kansas, talks about the Wiggins' skill set, says Wiggins has the type of talent to lead the Jayhawks to the Final Four and explains why he believes Wiggins would have been the top pick in this year's NBA draft if he were eligible.
Play Podcast Kansas coach Bill Self dishes on Andrew Wiggins' decision to join the Jayhawks, Wiggins' potential, the one-and-done rule and more.